Is it too early to declare this the iced latte of the year??
Sunshine in a glass to melt away all of the snow!
What is it about orange and rosemary that tastes like pure joy? This drink includes a delicious simple syrup that whips up with little effort and most of the time required is for the rosemary to steep. The syrup conveniently lasts two weeks in the fridge … maybe longer. But it has never lasted that long in the Erebus house. Is it too early to declare this the iced drink for the summer??
ORANGE ROSEMARY SYRUP
- 1/2 c fresh orange juice (two small, juicy oranges)
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 sprig rosemary (about 3 in long piece)
Add orange juice, sugar, and rosemary to a sauce pan. Simmer just until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let rosemary continue to steep until syrup cools. Strain into a container. Store in the fridge for up to three weeks.
ORANGE ROSEMARY ICED LATTE
- 1 oz orange rosemary syrup
- 4 oz cold brew (we recommend using Erebus Coffee Bold)
- 3 oz milk
- optional: garnish with citrus wedge, rosemary sprig
Add syrup, cold brew, and milk to a glass. Stir to combine. Add ice and garnish.